Wednesday 12 March 2008

Chionodoxa & Roses & Crowns

I had to go into the city today with my Treasurer's hat and my cycle hat on too in the wind on my bicycle in order to bank the camera clubs small change that was becoming a literal burden to me. It weighed an amazing amount for such a small value.
En route I went past our local inn and took a wide angle snap of the crest over the front door. It was curiously smashed. Must be the gales we have been having.

Or was it the drink causing me to see in triplicate?
I had to go past the museum and in the grounds was a grand display of Chionodoxa plants. Here I have treated them to a diamond gradient with pastel colours and then a dull green colour overlay. Finally I used a mask to paint back some flowers that lay outside the diamond. Another link HERE

No comments: